How to make summer break fun and productive?
In our Summer Camp:
- Active time spent on the playground and at the wood
- Homemade organic vitaminized meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 snacks)
- Creative team of captains and interesting field trips
- Russian language study program
- Different topics for every week
Our favorite topics:
We are going to eat cosmonautic food, wear space outfit, and learn about space.
We will learn the different kind of circus`s technics for fun.
Kids will cook everyday something very delicious and bring it home. (Seems like an enjoyment for parents, isn't?)
Archeology and history of the Earth.
We will meet dinosaurs relatives in the live reptile Zoo, digg fossil in our forest, research new artifacts, and finally became familiar with history of the Earth.
Soccer, Chess, Capoeira, and many more!